- Planning, implementing and monitoring production performance
- To ensure worker performance and machine utilization achieved desired target
- Monitors the daily manufacturing flow, indicating problems (anticipated and present) and confers with supervisors to overcome these problems.
- To implement necessary steps to improve productivity
- Ensures 5S & QMS activities are carried out
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Candidates must be willing to work night shifts
- Related working experience will be an added advantage
Normal working days: Monday - Friday.
We provide multiple allowances, and all confirmed employees are insured with personal accidents and hospitalization plans.