- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry and conduct research & development.
- Sell logistic services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Make appointments and visit potential customers for new business.
- Maintain relationship with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Conduct research and recommend new opportunities and service improvement.
- Identify product improvements or new products by researching current industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Prepare reports for daily sales activities, sales monthly performance and new clients list.
- Responsible to provide best services to clients.
- Responsible on payment collection from customers.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned or required from time to time.
If you're interested, please click APPLY NOW or send your resume to
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities