- Coordinate patient care at the hospital
- Administer medication to patients based on doctor's prescription.
- Observe and manage patients condition and progress.
- Update and document medical care given to patients.
- Communicate with doctors about patients progress and condition throughout treatment.
- Operate medical equipment with care and professionalism.
- Help patients meet their needs be it physically, emotionally, mentally, and cognitively.
- Proven work experience as a registered nurse.
- Must be registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board.
- Possess at least a Diploma In Nursing.
- Those with post basic qualification are encouraged to apply.
- A team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible and compassionate.
- Walk-in interview is available on 26 February 2020 to 27 February 2020, Time 10.00am to 12.00noon and 2.30pm to 4.00pm
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
George Town, Penang, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps