- Maintain accounts data updated.
- Assist in the accounting work.
- Handle general ledger such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, journal, banking, billing, cheques, and etc.
- Candidate with full set of accounts knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Accountancy, Professional Certificate, i related field.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, Hotel's Accounting Systems, E- Perolehan Online Knowledge.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa, Manderin(Added Advantage).
- At least 1 to 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, experience with Hotel Industry will be added advantage.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Maluri, Kuala Lumpur.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Responsible, alert, willing to learn, good interpersonal skills and good working attitude.
- Working day, Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturday from 9.00am - 6.00pm.
- Salary will commensurate with the experience and qualifications.
Interested Applicants, kindly enclosed together with your application the following documentations for our reference:
- Updated resume with passport size photo.
- Certificate copies of SPM and above.
- Photocopy NRIC front & back
- Latest pay slip.
Perks & Benefits
- Miscellaneous Allowances
- Panel Clinic
- Group Personal Accident (GPA)
- Group Hospitalization & Surgical (GHS)
- Free Meal
- Parking Facilities
- Personal leave
- Compassionate Leave
- Learning & Development
- Male Hostel
- Free Uniforms