- Handling Account Receivables & Account Payables
- Reconciliation of cash book, general ledger and bank statement.
- Handle staff claims.
- Ensure all transactions are captured properly and on timely basis.
- Assist on month end closing and monthly reporting.
- Assist account team on all matters.
- To perform other ad-hoc tasks which may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- Candidate must at least possess a Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- Good in Microsoft excel.
- Computer literate and experience in computerized accounting software
- Responsible, attention to details, good international skills.
- Preferable Chinese and junior executive specialized in Finance-General/cost accounting or equivelant.
- Minimum 3 years experiences.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps