- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, time, manpower and materials requirements and organize work activities in a systematic and timely manner.
- Ensure that the submission and approval of all project material purchase requisitions are done on time
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating work activities and resolving problems. This includes but not limited to planning, coordinating and monitoring subcontractor’s activities at project sites
- Assist project manager in monitoring and preparing progress claims
- Implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality management system
- Ensure that project operations and document control procedures are adhere to and maintain good house-keeping and implement safety practices
- Ensure that all works carried out are in accordance to the drawings, specifications, construction plan, procedures, work instructions, etc.
- Ensure that inspection and tests are carried out as per Inspection and Test Plans and that all quality control mechanisms are being used. Results of such to conform to specifications.
- Liaise with government authorities on regulations issues and coordinate contingency planning
- Attend to client / project enquiries and quotation requests
- Undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior and the Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), or equivalent.
- Preferably Chinese candidates.
- At least 1 year experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specializing in Engineering – Construction / Structural / Fire Safety or equivalent.
- Possess own transport.
- Location: KL, Penang.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Bayan Baru, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps