- Create, assemble, review and verify invoices, CN and DN to tenants
- Liaise with Tenant/Supplier with any queries regarding tenant Rental or Supplier payment
- Enter, upload and email invoices through system
- To prepare cheque and payment voucher for supplier/cash voucher reimbursement/ security deposit refund and bank in cheques for rental collections
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Monitor accounts payable to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Update tenants sales in TSSS system
- Update Cashbook Collection and Withdrawal
- Verify Cash Voucher claims from tenants before make payment
- Produce creditor monthly reports
- Assist Account Head with month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Maintain accurate historical records
- Assist in Cash Counting and prepare float for APS machine for Car Park Collection
- Prepare, find and issue PO for Admin and Account
- Manage staff claims and reimburse for pretty cash
- Maintain confidentiality of organizational information
- Diploma/Degree in Account, Finance, Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- Min 2 to 3 years of working experience in Accounting or relevant fields.
- Computer literate with knowledge of SQL accounting system in an added advantage
- Pleasant personality, articulate well and command excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Details oriented, creative, resourceful and is a dedicated team player.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Fitness membership
Usj 21, Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps