- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle.
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed).
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Test operation of machines periodically.
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products.
- Maintain activity logs.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Proven experience as a machine operator.
- Deep knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.).
- Familiarity of production procedures.
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear).
- Able to read blueprints, schematics and manuals.
- Good analytical skills.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- Strong physical stamina and strength.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent; technical degree is a plus.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or contact to :
email@example.com / 03-61401103 Ms Teoh
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave