- Assist in the day-to-day administration, management and operational matters.
- Assist to attend to Tenants of properties belonging to the Company.
- Attend to all matters pertaining to Foreign Workers.
- Monitor Rental Payments.
- Perform other ad-hoc functions for its subsidiary and associate companies as and when required.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level education.
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word).
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- At least 10 years experience in related field.
- Possess own transport preferred.
- Willing to work in Jalan Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur, where the current office is located. Office will be moving to a new office building in Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur sometime in 2020.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities.
- Central location - currently located at Jalan Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur. Will be moving to new office building in Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur sometime in 2020.
- Medical and hospitalisation insurance.
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps