- To ensure customers' request, inquiries and complaints are attended and responded in a timely manner, and to provide first call resolution, as indeed to provide excellent customer service.
- To handle customer calls, complaints and inquiries efficiently, courteously and professionally.
- To work in a team environment and support each other in multitasking & flexible working hours/days.
- To assist Customer Request Management Unit operation on soliciting, outbound call & administration work.
- Sensitive and alert to customers’ request & feedback.
- To support customer’s inquiries or grievances.
- Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in any related discipline.
- Experience in Customer Service / Call Center / Credit Card Sales / Banking background.
- Computer Literate and proficiency in MS Office.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia languages.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to start immediately is an added advantage.
- 5 days working, 2 days leave
- Willing to work in rotational shifts (Monday - Sunday with 7 rotating shifts)
- Shift Allowance provided.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
Bangsar South, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 2 jobs
Manager- IT Security, Risk & Compliance
Executive, Call Centre