- Coordinate, supervise and execute construction activities, inspect and control the quality of construction works before deliveries
- Supervision of work progress activities at the site in accordance with schedule and drawing
- Ensure smooth implementation of the project within the time frame and budget
- Monitor site progress and implement day to day activities report & prepare site report regularly
- Report any discrepancies or delay in works & follow-up procedures
- Ensure smooth operations and supervisory works at the project site
- Ensure work quality achieved and safety regulations are compiled
- Carry out site inspection from time to time
- Arrange a regular meeting with worker or sub-contractor to match targeted schedule and resolve site matter
- Attend all projects site meeting as well as technical meeting with clients or consultants
- Liaison with sub-contractors to ensure all fit-out works are carried accordingly to drawing
- Manage contractors and site progress To communicate site issues effectively with contractors and authorities.
- Perform any ad-hoc task as assigned by the superior.
- Candidate must possess at least an SPM/ Diploma in any field or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in this related/retail renovation field will be an advantage.
- Willing to travel and work overtime to fulfill the working dateline
- Supervise work progress Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Proficient in AutoCAD SketchUp 3D Max Illustrator or other design programs
- Good working attitude, strong interpersonal and able to work independently
- Must be able to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin
- Must be able to travel, work long hours and weekend/public holiday when required
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines Able to use Microsoft words, excel & power point
Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps