- To ensure that all electrical wiring and installations in machineries, equipments and facilities are to operate and are in good condition at all times.
- To ensure proper maintenance of factory machineries, equipments and facilities (electronic, electrical & mechanical aspects).
- To ensure that the waste water treatment plant if any pollution equipments are in efficient running condition to meet statutory equipment.
- To ensure that the discharge or effluent from the waste water treatment plant if any and pollution equipments meets the environment quality standards.
- To ensure that samples of discharge are conducts by testing and treatment thereof to meet the environment quality standards.
- To ensure that safety standards prevails in all machineries, equipments and facilities including discharge.
- To be responsible for troubleshooing maintain and repair of waste water treatment plant equipment, pollution equipment and other machineries.
- To ensure that any potential problems to machineries and facilities equipments are reported to his Superior and remedial actions are taken on a timely basis.
- To undertake daily checks on the plant power circuits, H.T. & L.V. for any abnormalities and ensure remedial actions, if any, are taken immediately.
- To act on any other duties and responsibilities as may be directed from time to time.
Experience and Qualification Required
- Must posses Jabatan Bekalan Electrik Malaysia (JBE) Wireman Competency Certificate and 2 years working experience.
- Ability to read and write in both Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Must be able to file documents, records and update independently.
- Possess City & Guild Technical Skill Certificate is an added advantage.
- Literate in Microsoft Office eg. Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Lot 65580, Kawasan Perusahaan Pengkalan 1, 31500 Lahat, Perak
Click to view the location on Google maps