- Develop creative design ideas, concepts, and solutions based on creative directions and overall business and marketing strategies across various mediums or communications materials.
- Attend project/design meetings and documentation of minutes of the meeting.
- Ensure all drawings and documentation are checked and verified before issuance.
- Inspect, monitor and resolve all design matters run smoothly at the site and complete on the dateline
- Ensure quality service and maintain a good relationship with clients
- Prepare and coordinate design concepts, mood board, material board, planning drafting, and presentation.
- Communicate with contractors, suppliers, and clients. Dealing with mall fit-out/management
- To participate in idea-generation.
- Create visuals, design layout and finished the artwork
- Presenting ideas & concepts professionally to clients and internal teams
- Lead the design team and be the creative driver of the project team.
- Responsible for translating design concepts into design details and execution.
- To coordinate with the contractor, relevant design consultants, and subcontractors.
- Monitor design development, submission program and tender documentation to ensure delivery of the project on schedule.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, Critical Thinking, Problem-Solving, Presentation, Adaptability, People Management, Time Management, Self-Management, Able To Work Independently with Minimum Supervision and Under Stress, Responsible, Have a forward-looking and strategic mind,
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, design tools such as Adobe Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop, Auto-cad & 3D max with vray,
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, priority will be given to applicants who have experience in id contractor industry and Interior Design
- Preferably Senior Designer specialized in Interior Design or equivalent
Perks and Benefits
- Company trip
- Annual dinner
Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps