- Responsible for ensuring implementation of quality control procedures and is considered an intricate part of the overall quality assurance of the company.
- Oversee quality assurance, or testing in maintaining a high level of quality assurance and control.
- To supervise the daily operations of the entire QA laboratory.
- To ensure all QC matters and tests are performed in accordance to the described work instructions.
- To investigate the root cause of non-conformity in in-coming materials, in-process products and finished products.
- To ensure all laboratory equipments are calibrated in accordance to the schedule.
- Possess at a Bachelor's Degree in Food Technology, Microbiology or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards.
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Good attention to detail and a results driven approach.
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps