- To perform monthly bank reconciliation, monthly analysis, daily payments, daily collection.
- To submit management report as per dateline.
- To update monthly aging report.
- Ensure monthly financial closing of financial statements(P&L, Revenue and Cost) and B/S(assets, liabilities and equity) in an accurate, compete and timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements in relation to income tax legislation and annual audit
- Responsible for day-to-day finance/accounts tasks.
- Required Skills: Able to handle full set accounts.
- Candidate must possess at least a Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, in Accounting or equivalent.
- Good personality and positive working attitudes, responsible, self-discipline and dedicate to work.
- Good communication skills.
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps