It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position based in Senai.
Our client is one of the top construction company involved in the construction of purpose built buildings; mainly on factory and warehouse buildings which established close to 30 years
6 WORKING DAYS
- Fixed Basic
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Card
- Career prospects in high profile & Multi-National Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agensi Pekerjaan CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Prepare tender submission including taking-off, calling quotation from relevant sub-con and supplier, compile and submit to superior for verification and approval and filling tender document.
- Prepare expected profit and loss budget, material budget in term of computerized, compile and submit to superior for verification and approval. The work include re-check the taking off quantity vs. the construction drawing issued.
- Compare, evaluate and propose the sub-contractor to the management for final approval and prepares letter award to sub-contractor.
- Prepare correspondence letter related to a contractual issue and submit to Head of Contract for reviewing/ verification purpose.
- Verification of material requisition vs. specification.
- Prepare Quotation.
- Prepare Certificate of Sub-contractor claim.
- Prepare Monthly progress claim from the site valuation and feedback from site representative in the relevant project.
- Coordinate on building plan approval, SAJ, Bomba and etc status with the relevant parties.
- Prepare Final Account to the particular project.
- Assists on submission of sample to consultant/ client.
- To attend and assist Project Person In Charged on coordination matters during site meeting.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate in Quantity Survey, Building Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the Precast Concrete Industries.
- Preferably Executive specialized in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Working Hours: 8am - 5pm (Mon - Fri), 8am - 1pm (Alt. Sat off).