It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position based in Senai.
Our client is one of the top construction company involved in the construction of purpose built buildings; mainly on factory and warehouse buildings which established close to 30 years
6 WORKING DAYS
- Fixed Basic
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Card
- Career prospects in high profile & Multi-National Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agensi Pekerjaan CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- To develop a cost-effective plan and detailed work schedules for completion of project following logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- To be responsible for proper site administration of construction contracts and obtaining all necessary permits licenses.
- To ensure good workmanship provided by contractors, check on any reported nonconformances and correction to all non-conformances
- To ensure material planning are planned in advance to achieve completion of projects within the stipulated time & budget allocated
- To attend all site meetings, technical meeting and coordination meetings during any time of the work progress
- To monitor construction projects to ensure that procedures, materials and equipments comply with approved project plans, specifications and samples, owner standards and quality
- To illustrate and explaining to contractors relating to specifications, condition of contracts, drawings so that to ensure compliance with company quality policy and objectives
- To prepare reports of project activities and other reports for analyzing site progress, adverse trends an appropriate recommendations and action on 1st & 3rd week of the month
- To review all Delivery Order as submitted by Project PIC and submit to Purchasing Personnel
- To plan/coordinate for all site arrangements on-site facilities before start-up
- To empower to issue memo/letter correspondent in relation to matter relates to whole site activities either to client /consultant/subcontractor
- To prepare documentation and implementation as per documented procedure
- To attend to meetings with the client/consultant
- To feedback on any variation regarding orders/requirements
- To obtain Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Minimum 10 year’s experience in construction works
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent