The Engineer - Service is reporting directly to the Manager – Local Sales (East Malaysia) of Dunham Bush Sales & Services Sdn. Bhd (DBSS). This position is responsible in attending to customer complaints and executing, repair, troubleshooting, problem analysis, investigations and others related service, maintenance & warranty issue for East Malaysia market.
- Responsible in resolving warranty issues such as warranty inspection, warranty claim, warranty response & testing & commissioning of new equipment.
- Responsible in delivering industry-leading customer satisfaction by effectively manage relationship with end users, contractors, authorized dealers, authorized distributors, branch offices or manufacturer’s representatives (customer focus).
- Responsible to enhance Kuching Branch Service & Warranty team capability by learning via training on the latest product requirement.
- Responsible to be the point of contact in providing customer service support or technical support to DBSS’ customers.
- Responsible in evaluating and processing warranty claims in an accurate, unbiased and unemotional manner according to Dunham-Bush warranty policy and procedures.
- Responsible in managing and minimizing warranty related cost through detailed evaluation, proper planning, improved technical skill of warranty team, detailed diagnostic on root cause of equipment problem before mobilization and minimized repeat warranty callouts.
- To motivate, supervise and provide technical support to technicians.
- To provide good information to Assistant Manager in addressing site issues with appropriate department, recommend corrective action plans and prepare comprehensive field service report followed by successful closure of all quality issues, warranty issues, service & maintenance issues or site related issues.
- To support local operations to executing site investigation, service, troubleshooting, commissioning, repair, retrofit, etc.
- To ensure that all assignment, schedules and logistic supports are properly coordinated and implemented and completed on time as per estimation.
- To accomplish departmental objectives and company goals through dedication and team work.
- Any other duties assigned by the Management.
- Atleast Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Air-Conditioning background or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working experience based upon similar capacity, preferably in an air conditioning system environment.
- Sound technical knowledge and diagnostic skill on centralized commercial & industrial air conditioning equipment, refrigeration system and associated processes.
- Excellent integrity and ethical standards.
- Good personality and interpersonal skill.
- Proactive, innovative, analytical-minded and team player.
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Words, etc.
- Able to work independently & long hours as and when required.
Perks & Benefits
- Yearly Performance Increment & Bonus
- Travel Assistance Allowance
- Medical & Health insurance
- Annual leave
- Compassionate Leave,
- Marriage Leave
- Lunch Meal Subsidy
- Yearly Annual Dinner