- To undertake any tasks delegated by the Assistant Manager/Manager/Supervisor and Overseas BJ team.
- To identify areas for service and procedural improvement and make recommendations to the Assistant Manager/Manager and Supervisor.
- To participate fully in the team, taking part in regular team meetings, buzz sessions, giving feedback and ideas to colleagues and to the Assistant Manager /Manager/Supervisor.
- To escalate any queries or unresolved issues to Level 2/the proper team in BJ and as advised by the operations management, which cannot be completed within the agreed procedures.
- To handle all inquiries/issues from global customers.
- To handle complaints and feedback related to websites, products, platforms, and services, etc.
- Strong people skills: Ability to navigate difficult situations and stay calm under pressure.
- Solutions mindset: passion to find the right solution for Customer, and resolve the issue overcoming obstacles; good cost-efficient decision making.
- Excellent time management: ability to multi-task to solve issue for Customers, while managing time.
- Polished delivery: ability to communicate in a structured and professional manner.
- Quick learner: ability to ramp up quickly and act on feedback constructively.
- Ability to multi-task while effectively communicating global Customers, team members and operations management in KL and overseas in BJ.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Indonesian language.
- Addved value for knowlede in Mandarin, Indonesian & Vietnamese language.
- Strong customer service skills, highly motivated team-player.
- Knowledge of digital asset exchange/trading.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results.
- Fast typing skills (at least 40 words per minute).
- Basic computer knowledge: MS Office, MS Outlook and Internet Explorer and others applications like GA.
- Call center customer service-related work experience is preferred.
- Diploma from college or above, related to any major.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps