· Assist in planning, coordinating and conduct of company’s online or offline event in the National, Regional or State:
o Product introductory Awareness event
o Health and Beauty Awareness event
o Business Training and Educations event
· Communicate, coordinate and follow-up with the members of the sales team for achieving monthly product sales target
· Required to be in touch with the Company’s customers and understand their needs clearly.
· Handle inquiries from existing and new clients and provides details about the products offered over the phone or via emails.
· Attend product promotional events to develop new contacts and get more clients for the company.
· Provide nutritional training & briefing to the team.
· Customers services handling and related administrative works.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
· Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese
· No work experience required and fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
· Required Skill(s) computer literate
· Able to work independently.
· Pleasant personality with good communications skill, be an initiative, passion, coordinative and cooperative.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code