- Responsible for issue Tax Invoice and Official Receipt.
- To do filling for all company documents.
- To prepare and maintain accounting documents and records such as preparing GL, AP, AR, Bank Reconciliation etc.
- To perform general administrative duties including photocopy, fax, and mailing.
- Assist in monthly closing.
- Provide administrative support and any ad hoc duties.
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School / SPM / “O” Level, Higher Secondary / STPM / “A” Level / Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Finance / Accountancy / Banking, Business Studies / Administration / Management, Others or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MYOB accounting system will be an advantage.
- Required language(s): Chinese (must), English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Fresh graduates / Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance