Senior Unity Developer (VR Team)
Music Tribe Manchester is looking for a Senior Unity Developer to help us create new exciting AR/VR projects for the pro audio industry. You will be responsible for developing innovative ways of solving highly complex audio concepts using the latest technology for small and large-scale projects.
Working with the 3D team, team lead and project managers to create new user experiences as well as enhancing existing company applications. You must have a passion for music and a keen interested in keeping up to date with the latest advances in software and technology.
You will be Required to have;
- Solid commercial experience with C#
- A working understanding of Unity
- A minimum 4 Years’ experience in a professional role
- Experience working with Source control
- A passion for Audio
It will also be nice to have;
- VR Experience
- Unreal Engine
- Compute Shader
- Technical audio experience
- Graphics programming (CG/HLSL)
- Experience with hardware integration
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- A selection of benefits including Flexi Time, Fresh Fruit deliveries weekly, Private Healthcare and Corporate Discounts.
- A friendly working environment and a company culture to match it!
- The chance to work on innovative and exciting industry projects that have yet to be seen in the world of Audio and VR
- Access to top of the range equipment