- Lead and design technology solution and architecture for system integration test, and drive solution deployment and implementation.
- Contribute in planning and construction of the product system architecture, assess risks, resolve the design’s testability and address the system stability.
- Research latest technologies and innovate tools and platform for software testing to improve the testing efficiency.
- Responsible for the overall scheduling of testing activity.
- Perform bug management (Reporting, research, analysis and verification)
- Perform implementation of automated scripts, contribute to automation frameworks for API, backend, web and mobile solutions.
- Develop and maintain automation test documentation (test plans, test cases, release notes).
- Coordinate and communicate with the engineers/ developers on the requirements and system implementation in order to prevent, report and troubleshooting to improve product quality.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Others), Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- Required spoken and written language(s): English, Mandarin (Products is in mandarin and Customer base are mandarin speaking).
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Hands-on experience with software tools such as JMeter, Jenkins, Jira and Confluence.
- Familiar with automation toolsets such as Selenium or Appium.
- Experienced in testing architecture design and implementation.
- Knowledge in testing techniques: UI Testing, Automated Testing and Unit Testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools and both in black box and white box testing.
- Experience in Agile/ Scrum software development environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Monthly salary ranged from RM5,000 to RM10,000
- 13th-month salary
- EPF, SOCSO
- Medical leave
- Annual leave
- Medical insurance benefits
- Season parking pass provided
- Working hour: Monday to Saturday 10.30am-6pm