- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Responsible for timely execution of accounting functions of the department.
- Responsible for the timely reconciliation of bank, general ledger and other accounts.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyse all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Work with team members and others department to complete duties as needed.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/business administration or related field preferred.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of account/procurement processes, policy, and systems. Knowledge in ISO 9001and ISO 14001.
- Able to work independently and with high degree confidentiality, integrity and compliance.
- Three (3) years previous experience as account/procurement executive or related position.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Problem solving skills are required. Able to work under pressure and mere tight deadlines.
- Ability to analyse problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Language: English and Bahasa. Can speak and written in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Required skill(s): Auto count System.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels.
- Must be a person with responsibility, hardworking, honest and healthy condition.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?