- Responsible to develop a method for testing and evaluation.
- Be responsible for test units failure analysis and make recommendations.
- Provide a correct Test Condition & Test Method.
- Responsible to improve the testing method.
- Obtain and analyze data and make recommendations for the company.
- Prepare test instruction/procedures.
- Responsible to manage the Test Station Calibration & Maintenance.
- Responsible to manage all software and hardware for testing.
- Knowledge in PCBA troubleshooting, Oscilloscope, Schematic diagram, Failure analysis, yield/data analysis, report writing, and presentation skill.
- Minimum degree holder in engineering and with 3 years of manufacturing experience.
- Prefer Bachelor Degree in EE Engineering.