- Identifying the huge market in financial planning.
- Planning and implementing strategies for developing financial programs for clients.
- Client review and servicing.
- Leadership and planning.
- Performance management and supervision.
- Continued personal development.
- Preferably Diploma or Degree holder.
- At least 2 years of working experience.
- Good human relations and good communication skills
- Possess own transportation.
- Good team player.
Training and Development Provided:
Soft Skill Development
Communication Skill Development
Management and Leadership Development
Coaching and Motivation Development
Average Processing Time: More than 2 weeks
Registration No: 456853 – A
Industry: Banking/Financial Services
Company Size: 1- 50 Employees
Working hours: Monday – Fridays
Dress Code: Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
**Basic Remuneration from RM 2000 - RM 4000; excluding commission, bonus and incentive package too.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities