- To develop and implement the annual marketing action plans and/or activities as scheduled in Business Plan to increase Power Cat Sales, under the supervision of Senior Product Manager and Marketing Manager.
- To create awareness and establish targeted business partnership in order to generate sponsorship revenue.
- Develop and implement the advertising and promotional programs in order to gain strong market presence, to reinforce brand identity for Power Cat Products.
- Collect, collate and interpret market survey information and distribute up-to-date information clearly and regularly to other members.
- To identify and negotiate with media partners in order to work out effective deals that will benefit the Power Cat Brands.
- To coordinate with other departments the implementation of all Power Cat marketing activities.
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Good customer service, pleasant personality and a team player.
- Self-motivated and resilient person.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Willing to work on Public Holidays, weekends and long hours as well.
*Our recruitment team will reach out to shortlisted candidates only.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance