1. To conduct diagnostic hearing assessment and reporting.
2. Effectively solve patient needs through listening and counselling.
3. Prescribing the right hearing aid for patient
4. Dealing with hospital (in Klang Valley) for hearing aid supply
5. Documentation and application of hearing aid fund from various sources
6. Need travelling in Klang Valley area
7. Occasionally give basic training to the staff regarding hearing
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Audiology or equivalent
2. Excellent interpersonal skill and good communication skill
3. Independent and resourceful
4. Preferable 2-3 years experience or fresh graduates are welcome to apply
5. Possesses own transport
6. Preferable language : English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (but not compulsory)
Basic Travel allowance
Sales Incentive Scheme
Special staff price for pharmacy products