Job Description :
- Leading all skincare trend analysis, ingredient and competitive searches to create innovation presentations.
- Conduct evidenced-based researches, surveys and development on present or new products.
- Liaisoning with cross functional teams (R&D, Design, Marketing and Public Relations)
- Developing formula brief documents and manages updates, while learning how to generate product and innovation concepts and build ingredient stories.
- Development of beauty programs, product articles, brochures and other relevant product information.
- Tracks development milestones against NPD timelines.
- Ensure formulas meet global compliance and testing requirements.
- Assist in cosmetic product(s) licencing and registration with government bodies and ensuring that all product licenses are up to date.
- Actively organize, conduct and provide training to distributors and customers nationwide via various approaches eg: on-site, classroom, online portals and etc.
- Plan and conduct regular beauty talks, product trainings, seminars and roadshows at all branches nationwide - monthly frequencies.
- Provide skincare consultation and support customer service on cosmetic product inquiry.
- Provide nationwide support in company functions and marketing activities.
- Attend to any other ad-hoc task or duties assigned by immediate superior.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia. Knowing dialect will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/ Professional Degree in Cosmetic Science, Chemistry, Applied Science, Medicine or equivalent, specialising in skicare products.
- Possess relevant beauty and service related qualification from CIBTAC/ CIDESCO / ITEC / WSQ or other relavant beauty certificates is an advantage.
- At least 3 Years(s) of working experience in the field of cosmetic/ skincare is required for this position.
- Excellent public speaking/ presentation skills with the ability to hold and develop interest of audience.
- Comfortable to speak in front of a crowd.
- Outstation travelling is required for this position (frequency: Moderate)
- Must be able to work both independently and cooperative in team settings.
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive Salary
- Central location
- Formal dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities