It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position based in Kuala Lumpur.
Our client is one of the best know pewter brand company in Malaysia. This fourth- generation family business has employees spanning from Kuala Lumpur and Singapore to Shang Hai, London, Toronto, Melbourne, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benfits Includes:
- Fixed Basic
- Variables Bonus
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi National Environment
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agensi Pekerjaan Careermaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294 | 6016 – 715 5886
- To transform the company window and retail environment into an appealing and stimulating platform that impacts foot traffic and sales.
- Defining, designing and implementing a creative visual merchandising strategy for all brands
- Producing window displays that drive foot traffic into retail stores from concept to installation.
- Creating appealing and eye-catching surface displays and planograms that lead the customer through the entire store
- Identify key messages/theme and set a clear image of the end result.
- Create, revise and present compelling design ideas.
- Work with Procurement Dept to source for quotes and suppliers to execute and install according to timeline.
- Oversee the production, distribution and brief staff on window installation instructions.
- Complete post mortem report for each window installation.
Surface Displays and Planogram
- Develop surface display for key launches or tactical themes that highlights and enhances the customer store experience.
- Oversee the production, distribution and brief staff on surface display installation instructions.
- Monitor POS support inventory (e.g. price tag holders, A6 POS holders, acrylic risers) that is managed by Procurement.
- Ensure rectification and replacements of surface displays are done promptly.
- Develop and execute VM requirements that is aligned with the event objectives.
- Manage suppliers (AV, furniture, etc) relationship from costings, quality control, execution and post mortem.
- Ensure the VM budget given is not exceeded and ROI is maximised.
- Examples of events are media events, customer events, pop up stores, secondary sites, trade fairs, etc.
- Monitor costs and work within budget given.
- Update budget reports quarterly.
- Constantly find ways to increase cost efficiency.
- Work with ID to plan window set and planograms for new stores.
- Manage VM enquiries and resolve VM issues raised by retail team and markets.
- Research lifestyle, demographics and design trends.
- Act in alignment to the organisation’s culture, products, image and target market.
- At least diploma or degree in visual merchandising, fashion merchandising, exhibition design, visual communications or similar.
- Have working experience as a visual merchandiser, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilisation
- Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to analyse and create visual merchandising reports and survey results