It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position based in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Our client is an Investment and Property Company advising and operating in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, United States and Dubai.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed basic
- Yearly Variable Bonuses
- Medical Benefits
- Panel doctor Dental Benefits
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agensi Pekerjaan Careermaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294 | 6016 – 715 5886
As a customer support specialist, this role is the face of the company and the first line of support for thousand's of it's customers across the globe. The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing the highest level of service and resolving issues that customers have whether through correspondence, phone or other platforms. They will also help to setup processes to deliver on the promise of service and resolution.
- Provide operational support to clients by answering calls and online queries, and provide technical solution to the issues.
- Identify and provide feedback from customer to support team for continuous improvement.
- Document call center processes and FAQ and work on continuous process improvement.
- Provide product and technical guidelines for clients and educate clients on how to use new features or add on programs.
- Keep and update reported issues and work closely with technical support team to assure quality client customer service.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia (ability to speak in Mandarin will be an added advantage).
- Must be energetic, positive minded and good team player.
- Good work ethic, well organized and self-motivated.
- Great attention to detail and ability to multitask.