- Identify business opportunities and create business plan.
- Sales Strategy
- Propose and implement different sales tactics for reaching best result
- Coordinate with marketing and sales team to develop strategies to improve company’s marketing and sales performance
- Manage sales team
- Be responsible for daily operations; reaching sales target
- Build and maintain a good business relationship with domestics and international customers and prospects for repeat business and referrals.
- Develop client relationship that will improve client satisfaction and improve client retention through consistent client engagement.
- Work closely with operations team to ensure successful project delivery, service level agreements and maintenance support.
- Monitoring of aging report and debt collection.
- Possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Diploma, Advance/Higher Graduate in Logistics / Business Studies / Management / Economics / Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in Freight Forwarding Industry.
- At least 2 years of experience in Management position.
- Good communication skill in English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Presentable, pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills.
- Independently, Proactive & Result Oriented.
- Proven success in sales ability and demonstrate full knowledge of sales process.
- A positive attitude when dealing with people.
- Capable of working independently and responsive.
- Able to cope with competing demands and priorities tasks.
- Competitive Salary & Work Benefit Package
- Outstanding Career Growth & Great Working Environment
- Yearly Performance Bonus
Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps