It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position Based in Johor
Our client is a member firm of Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA) and registered audit firm.
5 WORKING DAYS
- Fixed Basic
- Performance bonus
- Meal Allowances
- Petrol Allowances
- Company Trip
- Friendly, Well-organized, Systematic, High-technology Environment to Work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Prepare financial statement and other associated reports.
- To prepare tax computation and perform submission for corporate tax clients.
- Manage and guide junior and review their works before submitting to manager to review.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
- Candidate must possess at least 4 years of working experience in audit field (external audit).
- Candidate must be able to write, read and speak mandarin (Most of our clients are Chinese).
- Members of professional body, eg MIA, CTIM, MICPA will be an added advantage.