It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position Based in Johor Bahru.
Our Client is Manufacturer of Sumi-Card (Flexible Flat Cable), Steering Cable, Flat Jumper Lead, Jumper Lead, Hookup Wires, Irrax Wires, TV High Voltage Wires, Office Automation Wires, Flexible High Voltage Wires.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Included:
- Fixed Basic
- Medical Card
- Hostel and Accommodation
- Career prospects in High Profile Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- Machine design
- Project of machine introduction
- Project management (Schedule, Budget, Resources)
- Energy Saving activity
- Introduce energy efficient machine
- Modify equipment to be energy efficient.
- Safety-related activities
- Introduce safe equipment
- Modify equipment to be safer
- Minimum Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Min 3 years of working experience, working in Japan is an advantage
- Fluent in English, Japanese & Mandarin
- Intensive training,
- Follow by training in Japan or China for 6 months or 1 year