It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position is based in Taman Bukit Indah, Skudai Johor.
Our Client is a Real Estate Developer origin from Malaysia.
5 WORKING DAYS
- Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi National Environment
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Agensi Pekerjaan CareerMaster Sdn Bhd (JTKSM 5788)
For further information, Please kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
- This is the PA cum Senior HR Executive and Admin position in charge of the HR Department and supervise less than 20 executive including 3 HOD
- Reporting Directly to the Managing Director
- Manage the overall HR and Admin functions including but not limited to recruitment and on boarding, payroll administration, training and development, compensation and beneﬁts, performance management, employee engagement and retention, industrial relations.
- Conduct recruitment activities for managerial & executive level.
- Responsible for organizing meetings for Management meetings which includes the reports, resolutions, dissemination of notices, agenda and minutes of meetings, etc.
- Drafting minutes for Management meetings and following up on the matters arising.
- Managing MD schedule and coordination of paperwork as required by MD
- Administer staff medical claim, medical insurance, and any related benefit by providing application information, verifying submission and approval notification.
- Organize and control HR activities
- Drafting company rules and policy which applies across all business units
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performances
- Assist drafting KPI for various Head of Departments
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Perform payroll runs of 15 staff and preparation of payroll related reports in efficient and accurately on timely
- Oversee, review and advice on the training and development activities
- Report to management and provide decision support
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree in Business Administration/ Human Resource Management/ Industrial Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related ﬁeld is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Possess good presentation skills
- Independent, self-motivated, must be hands-on, always takes initiative in work, team player and meticulous