- Technical Engineering troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Support project management.
- Work with Operations and Maintenance to develop and implement process improvements or capital projects that increase production, safety, quality, environmental, or water/energy management.
- Provide work direction to the team as well as timely and constructive feedback to ensure employees have a clear understanding of their work, roles, business goals and performance standards.
- Manage performance issues when necessary. Develop and coach employees in order to retain and grow organizational talent. Support employees in their career development.
- Facilitate communication between job functions and departments to improve efficiency, product quality, allocation of resources, safety and environmental.
- Provide accurate analytical data for decision making.
- Direct production activities to maintain efficient operation of the department.
- Forecast, budget and manage daily operations to assure compliance with safety and environmental regulations and efficient dept. operation.
- Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands.
- Candidate must possess in engineering background in bachelor's degree/post graduate diploma
- Required language(s): English & Bahasa Melayu
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizen or holding relevant residence status.
- Preferably Manager and Assistant Manager who is specialized in manufacturing.
- Full-timeable to think strategically, resourceful in problem solving, excellent organization and planning skills.
- Strong event management skill, pro-active, creative and result oriented with the ability to work under pressure.
- Must have background in FMCG Industry.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance