JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Handle full set of accounts including accounts payable, accounts receivable, journal entries, general ledger and financial statements
- Preparing daily & monthly cash flow proposed for payment, report on monthly collection, monthly financial report i.e. projects Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet.
- Maintain complete computerized accounting records and preparation of required reports within defined deadlines.
- Timely preparation, review, and submission of monthly/quarterly analysis of the Financial Reports including profit margin analysis, financial ratio analysis, variances analysis, etc
- Generate and analyze monthly operating results, financial position and other information required by the management.
- Generate and analyze monthly projects costing and expenses by projects.
- Supervise and assign responsibilities to accounting support staffs.
- Prepare budgeted and actual cash flow for management on project basis.
- Fully in-charge of the progress claims to clients & monitor collection status.
- Produce annual statutory report and tax returns.
- Liaising with internal auditors, external auditors, tax agents and other relevant authorities in relation to audit, accounting and tax issues.
- Liaising with bankers.
- Report directly to Chief Financial Officer.
- To ensure compliance with local tax requirements such as monthly tax computation and defferred tax computation.
- Other duties assigned by management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, B. Malasyia, Mandarin.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience is required for this position.
- Sound knowledge of local accounting standards.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Manager specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.