- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Assist in monitoring active marketing programs and developing ways to improve those campaign
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Marketing, Business, or related field or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the beauty industry or in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Independence and proactive.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Presentation skill is a must.