- Liase with consultants and contractor on site/office to produce M&E services.
- Evaluate and keep records on tender documents, design report and design review.
- Periodical site meetings and site inspections in conjuction with consultants.
- Ensure production plan and activity meets projects and client deadlines.
- Manage the work cycle on a particular project and resolve problems that arise.
- Inspect and monitor daily work activities on site.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Ensure project done accordingly to requirement.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Required Skill : Microsoft Office.
- Required Language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits:
- Allowance (telephone, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Annual Dinner