We are seeking for Barista for Costa Coffee. Duties include:
- Produces beverages of high quality according to standard recipes, controls issuing of beverages, handles the point of sales terminal and cashiering transactions.
- Communicates politely and is courteous to guests.
- Communicates to his/her superior any difficulties, guest comments and other relevant information.
- Establishes and maintains effective employee working relationship.
- Attends and participates in daily briefings.
- Attends and participates in training sessions as scheduled.
- Prepares in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service.
- Cleans and organises his/her preparation area and storage facilities.
- Implements the restaurant and department regulations, policies and procedures.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned. Complies to house rules and regulations and Safety and Health regulations.
- Passionate for F&B, Autogrill, and teamwork making the travelers Feeling Good on the Move
- Reliable, positive, proactive and stand for integrity.
- Open communication and eager to broaden new horizons.
- Setting the pace, personality, and performance to lead kitchen operation.
- 1 - 3 year experience in kitchen role, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Willing to be based at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
Perks & Benefits
- Sales Incentive
- Attendance Incentive
- Travel Allowance
- Training and Development
- Team Building Activities
- Competitive reward and remuneration package
- Internal competitions and recognition programs
- Career progression opportunities
- Medical benefits