- Actively contributes to the development and implementation of all rules and procedures governing MAS Awana tendering and contract processes ensuring compliance with internal and governmental controls and regulations.
- Conduct and supervises the tenders process from the pre-qualification stage through to the final bid submission, award of contract and engagement close out.
- Collates and ensures proper documentation within the tendering and contract process.
- Acts as a liaison between Procurement and suppliers to ensure that all queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Prepares regular status reports on ongoing tendering and evaluation activities undertaken.
- Prepares reports and other corresponding documents accordance with standard templates for approval and signoff.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Administration/Business with minimum 2 years experience in related field.
- Possess at least SPM/Diploma in Administration/Business with minimum 5 years experience in related field.
- Proven experience as Contract Specialist or relevant position.
- Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office & SAP.
- Experience related to development projects or contract execution activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- Language Skill- English & Bahasa Malaysia.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Panel Clinic
- Personal development opportunities
- Staff meals