Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to evaluate service management & operation to improve services and operational efficiency.
- To assist inventory after services, operations, support technical maintenance services, and ensure financial secure and accuracy.
- Liaise with contractor to ensure branch standardization.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle service inquiries.
- To evaluate and analyse relevant service data and update database according to request.
- To prepare monthly finished goods, raw materials & stores summary report.
- To manage the identification and segregation of goods kept at warehouse.
- To undertake any other ad-hoc assignments or duties assigned by superior and manager when required.
- Selecting space for storage and arranging for good to be placed in the designated areas.
- Arrange all incoming goods and place the product at the designated location and ensure all product are quantified and categorized correctly.
- To responsible for accuracy of stock shown on inventory report & system are tally.
- Drive and implement process improvements, perform detailed problem - solving in case of services failures.
- Update database according to request
- Investigates & solving complaints, informs related departments and collaborates together to resolves problem professionally,maintain company brand, reputation and image.
- Candidate must be at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree any field.
- Preferably with 1 year working experience in related management.
- Proficient in writing and speaking in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Good communication skill, manage critical thinking, problem solving skill.
- Strong ability of organization and coordination and strain capacity, can quickly respond to all kinds of emergencies, timely provide solutions.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Leave
- EPF & SOCSO
- Staff Purchase
- Team Building
- Annual body checkup