- Assess a company or organization’s network and computer system needs.
- Install hardware and software.
- Make upgrades and repairs as needed.
- Oversee digital security.
- Perform maintenance that all systems are operating.
- Collect and analyze data to optimize performance.
- Onboard users to network.
- Train users on hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot problems with the system.
- Oversee local area network and wide area network.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 4 Year(s) of relevant working experience in System, Network and Security roles