It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
- To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position based in Johor Bahru.
Our client is a highly integrated solution provider of precision-machined components and assemblies with strategic manufacturing location in Singapore, Malaysia, China and Vietnam.
5.5 Working Days
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed basic 13th month contractual bonus
- Yearly Variable Bonuses of few months
- Medical Benefits
- Transport allowances
- Panel doctor
- Dental Benefits
- Carpark Lot provided
- Career prospects in high profile & Multi National Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd
For further information, please kindly call tel.: 607 – 3535 294
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To plan, deploy and balance up the manpower of the surface treatment Department to ensure the smooth flow of the daily production.
- Ensure the operators understand and comply to full requirements and expectations of customers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve equipment and machinery faults.
- Able to quickly respond to minimise production rejects during production breakdown.
- Monitor chemical usage and equipment/tool maintenance schedule at certain intervals.
- To give training to surface treatment staffs whenever necessary.
- Candidate with at least SPM certification or equivalent.
- Preferable with certificates relating to chemical engineering.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in relevant industry.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to motivate, retain and develop a production team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible and reliable