It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
- To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position is based in Singapore.
Our client is a port equipment engineering specialist and an operator of medium-sized ports which provides one-stop port equipment engineering solutions to ports around the world. The company has a presence in over 10 countries throughout Asia, Europe and Africa.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Yearly Variable Bonuses
- Medical Benefits
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi-National Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd
For further information, please kindly call tel.: 607 – 3535 294
- Support the management of overseas affiliates to build their overall business strategy.
- Support the management of overseas affiliates to conduct / drive business development
- Support the management of overseas affiliates to create their financial budget and monitor the budget
- Provide analytical support to overseas affiliates and any other ad-hoc assignment
- Liaison between overseas affiliates companies and HQ for SOPP matters and internal processes.
- Collaboration with other Units in HQ to support management of overseas affiliate
- Implement, develop and secure all the processes and procedures in accordance with SOPPs
- Degree Holder preferably in Engineering / Business studies / Martime related studies
- Min 3-5 years working experience preferably in a Global Company
- Experienced in port equipment engineering, port operation, business development, business negotiation, financial knowledge and company management
- Experience in overseas posting is an advantage