It is CAREERMASTER's Vision
- To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
Today, CareerMaster represents clients from small homegrown (local) companies to large Multinational Organizations across all industries and specializations. Our large customer base is a strong testimony to our high level of quality and committed services to our customers.
At the core of CareerMaster is a team of dedicated consultants who possess experiences with the ability to understand clients’ business, equipped with the knowledge base to qualify and perfectly match candidates effectively according to clients’ requirements and ensuring that staffing needs are met on time with confidentiality.
Position is based in Singapore.
Our client is a port equipment engineering specialist and an operator of medium-sized ports which provides one-stop port equipment engineering solutions to ports around the world. The company has a presence in over 10 countries throughout Asia, Europe and Africa.
5 WORKING DAYS
Attractive Benefits Include:
- Fixed Basic
- Yearly Variable Bonuses
- Medical Benefits
- Career prospects in High Profile & Multi-National Environment
Successful candidates can expect a rewarding career with a fun and friendly environment to work in.
Salary will commensurate with candidate's experience and track records of achievements.
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CareerMaster Sdn Bhd
For further information, please kindly call tel.: 607 – 3535 294
- To assist in conducting financial modelling to Engineering and port operation projects
- To liaise with consultants of different aspects during projects acquisition stage
- To assist in promoting Engineering projects to potential customers around the world
- Possible overseas posting to subsidiaries within the company
- Perform general marketing activities on behalf of the company
- Contract negotiation for projects, terminal concessions, mergers and acquisitions
- Management of project from identification stage to realisation stage
- Provide port operational and technical insights
- Perform market analysis and evaluations on potential projects
- Identify business opportunities in port management & operations
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in port operations or
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience equipment maintenance in a port/ maritime industry
- Experience in Business Development (M&A) or marketing will be an added advantage
- Degree Holder, preferably in Engineering / Business studies / Martime related studies
- Good written and verbal communication/ interpersonal skills
- High level of proficiency in English, working level proficiency in other languages is an advantage
- Good knowledge of the region’s port and shipping or marine industry
- Strategic thinking to identify, evaluate and strategise to realise project opportunities
- Able to create business plan for quotations and projects
- Analytical thinking to plan and conduct market research
- Independent and proactive
- Willing to travel and work overseas