- Managing network daily activities; incident and problem management through a ticketing system and liaise with vendors and other functional IT team for problem resolution and root cause analysis.
- Proactively ensure the highest level of network availability, maintain acceptable network performance, responding to critical production network alerts including potential cybersecurity exploits and troubleshooting on WAN, LAN, VPN, and Wireless.
- Lead/participating in the planning and implementation of enterprise network solutions across multiple sites and ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Responsible for running and maintaining the Corporate Data Centre.
- Perform upgrade planning, process creation, documentation on network design, inventory and standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate with ERP team to align IT infrastructure with established standards and policies and perform patch management on network devices and appliances.
- Define and monitor key operations metrics to provide monthly reporting.
- Manage project implementation; coordinate with the vendors to deliver projects in accordance to timeline and conduct pre/post-implementation plan review.
- Part of Corporate core infrastructure team to review network architecture design.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related fields is required for this position.
- Preferable Senior Network Engineer specializing in Network/System admin or equivalent.
Total 2 jobs
Sales Assistant/Senior Sales Assistant