- Develop, maintain and support optimal performance and control security of information technology systems.
- Provide technical support / trouble shooting on IT related issues including networking, hardware, application software and office equipment.
- Handling the ERP Project and coordinating with supplier to solve problems encountered.
- Administrate office network infrastructure, firewalls, WIFI, database, other facilities (Hardware/Software) and email accounts.
- Liasie with external suppliers for the repair equipment under warranty and buying computer equipment or maintenance contract.
- Assist with and provide support / troubleshooting for server hardware.
- Maintain all department computer peripheral equipments
- Check the network run smoothly daily for all department
- Set up, maintain and remove user network accounts where appropriate
- Updating software license listing
- Review and update company webiste
- Implement daily management and others assigned duties.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Degree in IT/MIS/Computer Science or equipvalent.
- Minimum 1 year(s) working experience in IT or ERP related field.
- Candidate with ERP background including manufacturing experience will be advantage.
- Other technical knowledge beside Crystal report are Microsoft SQL database, SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
- Able to work in challenging and fast-paced environment
- Possess positive attitude, and high working commitment.
- Good command of verbal in English, Mandarin, and Bahasa Melayu.
- Required Skill(s): SQL Server, Crystal Reports, MICROSOFT SQL DATABASE
- Full time position available.
- Must be willing to work at Bukit Pasir.
Perks & Benefits
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities