- To attend to sales enquiry, prepare and submit quotation / proposal / tender.
- To make daily appointments with clients, consultant (e.g. Architects, Quantity Surveyors etc.), contractors.
- To prospect for new customers including cold calls, using conventional media and electronic media e.g. BCI.
- To collect down payment before job commencement and remaining balance upon job completion.
- To achieve the monthly target set by company.
- To interact with clients - obtain feedbacks and attend to complaints from clients (if any).
- To obtain feedback from client via client satisfaction survey form.
- To obtain testimonial for prestige job.
- To gain more insight into flooring products.
- To content update knowledge regarding flooring products.
- To perform pre-construction meeting with clients / consultants.
- To liaise closely with Project Co-ordinator, Site Supervisors and clients to ensure proper and effective communication flow and smooth running of project.
- To prepare technical proposal including Method of Statement and sketch drawing as requested by clients.
- To submit monthly payment / collection report and submit reports: DAR, PMR, SR, MFR, CSR.
- To contribute to team effort in order to accomplish expected results.
- To coordinate on project activities and documentation.
- Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering, Building Science or related discipline.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD (intermediate).
- At least 2 years of experience in Marketing and Sales.
- Has basic knowledge in contractual matters.
- Good in inter-personal skills, negotiating skills, marketing and sales, and business writing skills.
- Computer literate.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities