- Assist in prepare monthly payroll on time and accurately.
- Assist in submission of statutory payment (EPF, Socso, EIS & PCB).
- Assist in prepare and submission of Yearly Borang E & EA.
- Preparing and update Employee claims and benefit.
- Issue cheque and update bank reconciliation.
- Assist in staff recruitment and selection, HR Policies and procedures, training and development
- Prepare and handling documentation related to new hires, confirmation, transfer, exit and ad-hoc HR transactions.
- Maintaining and updating employee’s database timely and accurately.
- Monitoring staff movement, e.g. attendance and leave (annual/ sick/ emergency).
- Liaise with Auditor, Tax Agents, Bankers and Local Regulatory Authority bodies.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of Management and staff.
- Perform any other ad-hoc assignments/duties when needs arise.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English & Mandarin.
- Sound knowledge of Employment Act 1955, EPF, Socso, EIS and Income Tax is an added advantage.
- Independent, good team player and able to communicate with people of all levels.
- Flexible to work extra hour when necessary.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Full-time/ contract position is available.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities